New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is
|Bindings Included:||No||Item Length:||155cm to 165cm|
|Flex:||8 – Medium-To-Stiff||Width Type:||Regular|
|MPN:||Does not apply||Department:||Men|
Featuring a directional rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 for epic float in pow, the Flagship carves, stomps or straight lines with unbelievable precision. The Flagship’s tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the Engineered Veneer Topsheet, Flax/Basalt Power Stringers and new Power Core add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow.
New for 2021, the Flagship has Float Pack inserts that give you the option of super setback stance on the deepest days.
Art by: RP Roberts
- Flex: 8/10
- 3.0:Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Traction Tech 3.0 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board centre, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
- Progressive sidecut: At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns.
- Blunt nose: How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight. – Jeremy Jones
- Directional Flex Pattern: Off set tip-to-tail flex pattern that is designed for directional freeride boards. The nose, centre of board and tail are slightly different stiffnesses to help lift the nose, sink the tail and improve stability at speed.
- V-Core: Jones exclusive wood core profiling that offers a stable and playful board feel. The wood core is softer between the feet for easy turn initiation and stiffer in the nose and tail for stability riding through uneven terrain and landing airs.
- Directional Rocker: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves manoeuvrability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base colour options minimises p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either colour. Colour does not vary by size.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Triax Fibreglass: Multi-axis, stitched fibreglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Float Pack New: Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Forever Flex New: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized Recycled Edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Stringers: Jones exclusive sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibres. Composite Flax and Basalt stringers help transfer power to the edges, improves torsional response and absorbs board chatter.
- Engineered Wood Veneer: New composite wood veneer topsheets. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Power Core: Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Store Name: elaavx
- Vendor: elaavx
- No ratings found yet!
We accept return and refund with in 21 days. if item is not broken or unopend packed. Please read our term and conditons.